Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer
All pictures as displayed in the slideshow above are taken and edited by Tania Fiza Rozlan. Copyright reserved TFR 2012.
All original songs on this blog are written by Tania Fiza Rozlan. Copyright reserved TFR 2012.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Prologue

okay i admit..... the blog mania has caught me.... erkkk!
don't know how long this will last.... time has not been a good friend to me lately....
plus i am now an official 'zombie'.... my sleeping hours have been dramatically reduced by my little darlings ;)
i love them to bits though.... my heart and soul...

not too bad for a start eh? my first ever blog that is....
has a nice layout, cool short blog title which by day way took me forever to come up with!
nice pic of little darlings.... oh and i got a chatbox as well....
wonder will anybody even be bothered to chat ;p
i thought it will remain a big empty white box cos i reckon i'll probably end up chattin alone!
but somebody just gave a shout....so thanks ;D

No comments: