Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer
All pictures as displayed in the slideshow above are taken and edited by Tania Fiza Rozlan. Copyright reserved TFR 2012.
All original songs on this blog are written by Tania Fiza Rozlan. Copyright reserved TFR 2012.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

No Matter What


'No Matter What' - original song by Tania Fiza Rozlan (copyright reserved 2011 TFR)

On Aug 6, 2011, I suddenly felt an urge to write a song. Was I inspired by something? Well I guess you can say that. I always think, songwriting gets interesting when your normal life gets a bit of a shake. Before writing 'No Matter What', I wrote a couple of songs for the Avon Songwriting Competition. But at that time it felt like I was forcing myself to write. The flow of writing and composing wasn't as easy as this song. But as Demi Lovato said, if you wanna be a songwriter, you must finish writing your songs, even it's the silliest song you've ever written.

For 'No Matter What', I felt like going back to my music roots this time - Alternative. One of my biggest influences since I was a teenager is Greenday. The melody and lyrics just came to me in minutes. I don't know... this time around, it felt easy to write. While composing, I even had images for a video clip popping up in my head. I chose a comic-style video this time. Hope you guys enjoy ;)



If you like this, don't forget to 'Like' my page as well at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tania-Fiza/15973787778


P/s: Lagu ini tiada kaitan dengan yang hidup atau mati. Selamat menyambut Ramadhan pada semua, Maaf Zahir & Batin.

Songs arranged & edited using Magix Music Maker 17.
Video edited using ToonMagic & Windows Live Movie Maker.
Photos taken using Canon 1100D.
Models: D & N
Song lyrics & melody by Tania Fiza Rozlan.
Copyright reserved 2011 TFR (registered with Songrite Copyright)

No comments: