Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer
All pictures as displayed in the slideshow above are taken and edited by Tania Fiza Rozlan. Copyright reserved TFR 2012.
All original songs on this blog are written by Tania Fiza Rozlan. Copyright reserved TFR 2012.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

25 Random Things About Me...


(taken from my facebook)

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

So I’ve been tagged. Now to come up with 25 things about me…hmmm…Took me awhile to think about it …and so here’s the list ;)

1. At this very moment, all I want is to be able to clear up all matters here and go back home for good. Life is dreary for me here. I dream of taking a walk at the beach and reading a book at the balcony overlooking the sea *sigh*

2. After having two kids, I stress out easily and I can’t help it. It then affects my neck which constantly irritates me. And that worries me.

3. I am also a worrier, even worst now that I have kids. I relentlessly check everything even the smallest thing…twice, even more! This annoys him, I know.

4. On a positive note, I’m a good listener. I don’t like ‘war of words’ i.e. confrontations hence I prefer talking things over quietly, sleep over matters and listen continuatively. I believe God creates everything and there are things we should not put our emotions over our head. I prefer to be a peacemaker and to ponder on things positively before judging. Although, I always feel people take advantage of my silence.

5. I like surprises but I rarely get one.

6. I used to have an imaginary friend…for a long time. Yes, I talk to myself and no…I’m not crazy.

7. I am a dreamer, constantly floating with my imagination. But my family keeps my feet on the ground.

8. I shake my head at the ignorance of some. They speak so loudly but they don’t listen to a word they say.

9. I dislike judging but the world around us makes us judge…without doubt.

10. Following my point above, people think I’m a snob ever since my school days (from what I’ve been told all these years). So I’m a little quiet but that doesn’t mean I don’t speak. I just like to listen ;)

11. It aggravates me when people say my mom overreacts. She is only just too efficient for some and cares too much for others.

12. One of the things I detest most are hypocrites, they lie through their teeth. I’m nowhere near perfect but I don’t think I’m the sort of person who can pretend thus, I don’t like people who do.

13. I never curse and don’t like to listen to people cursing including him cursing at the TV while watching football!

14. I have a small circle of friends and I really treasure my friendships with my closest and dearest friends (you know who you are cause I’ve tagged you!)

15. Apart from my kids, my parents and him, I also exceptionally love my brothers to death.

16. The odd times, I’ll think and even dream of ‘Akuk’, ‘Akuk Aki’ and ‘Tok Dah’, my late grandparents. I regret not spending more time with them; I regret not showing more emotions towards them. Sometimes I wish they are still here to see my kids.

17. I don’t share common women interests i.e. I don’t do much girlie shopping. Instead, I love gadgets, video games and those similar. As of now, I wish to own a macbook and Wii. ;)

18. I am thankful to God for my high interest in arts. I used to be so passionate in music and song writing. I also like poetry and science fiction. I used to like acting in theatres, drawing and writing novels. I now waste my precious little time taking/editing videos and of course, playing the piano and guitar always calms me.

19. I will always remember Y2K for it brought me hope and joy both musically and emotionally. It was the year I was signed as a songwriter with Warner Chappell and also the year I met him.

20. When I read I become impatient and I end up reading from the back page to the front!

21. I personally don’t think it is a good thing to see your other half too often. While I’m not good with long distance relationship, I do feel we should have a break once in a while in order to feel love. (This is obviously speaking from experience of working together for the past one and a half year!)

22. I love being organised and always pay attention to details (almost trying to become a perfectionist) but after I got hitched, he made me care less.

23. I am a light sleeper. I don’t sleep much even though I crave for it often.

24. Currently, I’m a Spa Q devotee!

25. The last thing about me is I know too well not to tag him in this game cause he won’t read it, let alone do it!

Pheww! There you go…my 25 list.



No comments: