Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer
All pictures as displayed in the slideshow above are taken and edited by Tania Fiza Rozlan. Copyright reserved TFR 2012.
All original songs on this blog are written by Tania Fiza Rozlan. Copyright reserved TFR 2012.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

More Raya Cookies??

Continuation from the last post...

More Raya cookies done. Oh man I've got to stop!
The kitchen cupboard is already full of biscuits and cookies now. And I don't even know if there'll be visitors or not this Eid...

To cut short, these are the remaining Raya cookies done yesterday:

Chocolate Cornflakes

Homemade Rempeyek
 

The homemade rempeyek might look good in this picture but in reality.. 'hancoq'! Hahaha... plus I think the batter is a bit too thick so the they lack crispiness. The taste is okay, I guess but needs improvement. As I said, this is my first time doing my own Raya biscuits and stuff.

Oreo Biscuits with White Chocolate Swirls

The oreo biscuits turned out good. Thank God!

Rest assured.. these will be the last cookies . I'll be wasting food if I do anymore.

On a different note altogether, my brothers just got me playing The Sims on facebook and it can be really addictive sometimes :p



Ok that's all for now, 'til next time, Insya Allah.

No comments: