Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer
All pictures as displayed in the slideshow above are taken and edited by Tania Fiza Rozlan. Copyright reserved TFR 2012.
All original songs on this blog are written by Tania Fiza Rozlan. Copyright reserved TFR 2012.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Don't Say Goodbye


Salam and hi readers,

Alhamdulillah, as promised, today I am proud to introduce to you my latest song, “Don’t Say Goodbye”.




As mentioned in my earlier post, this song as a whole is based on an unfortunate event. I wrote it on Sept 11, 2011 but I only managed to finish the video last night.


Yes, this song is about the unlucky event but there is one thing that actually switched the light bulb in my head to actually write a song about it. A dream. Not my dream. It’s my other half’s dream. Before I experienced my miscarriage, my husband dreamt a weird but moving dream. He saw a child, a familiar child, on the other side of the road. The child was looking at him. He didn’t recognise the child but somehow, deep down he knew that this child was ours. He wanted to cross over, to go to the child but he couldn’t.  He cried. He was hopeless. And then the child waved and went away. My husband dreamt the same dream three times before the unfortunate event happened.


When he told me about his dream, I told him that he was lucky to get to meet the child. I wish I could see him or her in my dreams too. And that’s when the words to the song came. The structure of the song was inspired by this dream.


 Another idea that helped build the song was a small conversation I had with another friend who happened to have experienced the same mishap. One of her words that hit me was ‘Emptiness’. She felt somewhat empty at times, and so did I.


And now I present to you my latest song, “Don’t Say Goodbye”:






Don't forget to 'Like' my page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tania-Fiza/15973787778 and checkout my other songs at http://soundcloud.com/taniafiza



Special thanks to Shamsul Zaman for sharing your dream, and for your love and support in everything I do.

Songs arranged & edited using Magix Music Maker 17 and Mix Pad
Video edited using Windows Live Movie Maker
Photos taken using Canon 1100D and edited using Pixlromatic
Models: D & N

Location: Phoenix Park
Song lyrics & melody by Tania Fiza Rozlan
Copyright reserved 2011 TFR.

2 comments:

Izyan Helmi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Izyan Helmi said...

kak tany! thumbs up :)